AerialOGI Capture and Reporting tool
- When a leak is observed, the pilot initiates the capture process by pressing the button.
- The FFC (Flat Field Correction) process begins automatically to ensure high-quality data.
- During the capture, aircraft controls are temporarily disabled to optimize data collection.
- Once the capture is complete, the pilot can proceed to a new survey point.
- Post-flight, all video files are uploaded to the AerialOGI reporting tool.
- A 21-minute example video may include multiple captures, and each leak event is stored in its dedicated folder, complete with actionable data.
- The captured data from each event can be conveniently exported to LDAR software for further analysis and reporting.